- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Godex G500 Driver, Software And Manual For Download Free
Download and install the latest version Godex G500 Driver, Software and Manuals for windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista 32 – 64 bit and mac. We highly recommend to download the latest version open print by using our free link, because all downloads available on this website have been scanned by the latest anti-virus software and are guaranteed to be virus and malware-free.
Type : User Guide / User Manual Download PDF
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please select your printer all-in-one below in order to access the latest downloads including software, manuals, drivers or firmware. You can also view our frequently asked questions (FAQs) and important announcements regarding your Godex net setting download drivers product.
Read Also : Information For Driver All Product Printers
|operating system compatibles : Windows (7) ( 8 ) ( 8.1 ) ( 10 ) ( XP ) ( vista ) ( 2003 ) ( 2008 ) ( 2012 ) (32bit y 64bit)|
Godex G500 Driver Download And Install For Windows, Mac
This file will download and install Godex G500 driver and application, or you will need to set up all of your product’s features manually.
Godex G500 Driver And Software Download For Windows
Type : Drivers Package For Windows (Recommended)
Last update : 2022-03-09
Version : 2022.1
Name file : Godex_2022.1.exe
Languages : Brazilian Portuguese; Catalan; Czech; Danish; Dutch; English; Finnish; French; German; Greek; Hungarian; Italian; Japanese; Korean; Norwegian; Polish; Portuguese; Russian; Simplified Chinese; Spanish; Swedish; Traditional Chinese; Turkish
|Supported operating systems : MacOS 10.15 (Catalina),10.14 (Mojave), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.12 (Sierra), 10.11 (El Capitan), v10.10 (Yosemite), v10.9 (Mavericks), v10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.7 (Lion), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), v10.5|
Godex G500 Driver And Software Download For Mac
Type : latest version drivers for downloads (Mac)
Version : Latest
Operating System: macOS 12; macOS 11; macOS 10.15; macOS 10.14; macOS 10.13; macOS 10.12; OS X 10.11; OS X 10.10
Step Instructions To Successfully Godex G500 Driver Download & Install Windows And Mac
- Download and extract the Godex G500 Driver setup to your PC.
- Click Start (Windows) -> Control Panel -> Device Manager (Select Device Manager).
- On the Device Manager window find and click on computer name to select Add legacy hardware, klik OK
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced), and click the Next
- Select Show All Devices afterward click Next button again, Click the Have Disk button.
- Click Browse button to find the printer driver and click on Open, and OK
- Now select the -> click Next button.
- Windows Security box will appear, to confirm whether you really want to install the printer driver, so just choose the Install this driver software anyway.
- Once you clicked the Finish button, then repeat from step 2 to choose.
- Wait for the installation driver to complete.
Godex G500 thermal printer additional specifications
The Godex G500 barcode printer is ideal for industrial applications. It accepts label rolls with an outside diameter of 5 inches and ribbons nearly 1,000 feet long. Twin sensor technology makes the G500 a versatile barcode printer that can be used with a variety of label materials.
This compact barcode printer weighs just 5.5 pounds, making it a lightweight addition to your shipping and receiving desk, manufacturing line, reception area, checkout counter, and other areas. The Godex G500 barcode printer can print labels up to 4.25 inches wide and up to 68 inches long. USB, serial, and Ethernet ports allow for convenient connectivity to your computer or network. The G500 thermal barcode printer comes with 8 megabytes of Flash (4 for user storage) and 16 megabytes of SDRAM memory. Resident bitmap and TrueType fonts as well as a long list of 1D and 2D barcode formats are built into the G500. You can also download additional fonts and graphic formats to this barcode printer.
Read also : Pos-80 Printer Driver V7 01 For Download (Install Drivers Setup)